Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Let It Out


An outfit combing four of my favourite pieces I own.

1. My Demi Lovato concert tee I got, which was the first real concert I went to
2. Asymmetrical skirt on sale for $10 at H&M that reminds me of Chanel
3. Bomb ass tights from Urban Outfitters on sale for $5
4. Brogue inspired heels I got for Christmas


My school had a short day a few days back, so everyone got let out early.  I took the opportunity to take some photos for the blog because I'd been wanting too for quite some time.  I wish I could wear these tights everyday because they are stunning.  But for hygienic reasons (or so I tell myself) I have to restrain from doing so.

It almost totally slipped my mind to tell you guys, but I got a role in my school's play and I'm so stoked!  We're also going to be competing in the Sears Drama Festival in a few months.  Apparently my school hasn't in 10 years so I'm quite nervous.  Even as I type this I can feel my stomach lunching and I think there are butterflies, too.  AHHH!


Yes, this is for all those HSM fanatics out there.
Yes, I have a HSM hat.
I also have HSM stickers, and stationary.  
Jealous?


1 comment:

  1. I like the mixture of prints!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete